Monday, April 1, 2013

Shopppppppping★[]★

  Today I woke up 7.30.I woke up very early because today I must go shopping with Jean's family.I took a bath and ate some serial.Then Sarah drove me to Jean's family house.It was a small house but I think it was little fancy.When we got there ,Mrs Larson said that the boys were not ready yet so Sarah walked upstairs to their bedrooms to woke Aonol up and I and Brylee walked after her krikri■{}■.The first word that Jean talked to me was "WHY WERE YOU HERE!!!".I was very please to hear that,I am just kidding.Then I went downstairs to waited.There was many toys and food .Mrs.Larson asked me to wrote on her wall and I wrote my name in that.Everyone wrote on that wall.Then when the boys were finished we went into Sarah's car to shopping together.Today everybody seem boring except me I think because I love to spend money .5555and today I spend lots of money to buy toys for me and for my freinds.I think today I spend a hundred dollars but Jean spent 1.50dollars.compared it ,it was impossible.We ate lunch in the restaurant.It was very delicious and everyone ate a lot if you compared to me.It had manythings to choose and ate.After this we went to shopping again.I thinked I bought everytimes in every stores except the book stores because I played games in tablet.It said that for children12years old but I think someone who played it was older than that.Then we went home at2.30.It was very fun dayyy!!I live the school house the most because it sold many stickers and I bought a lot of them today.★{}★I love shopping!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't believe that too,Gene only spent $1.50 for Dr.Pepper. It's such a hard shopping boy haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes,I think so.I spent very very much money when I compared to him.

    ReplyDelete