Friday, April 19, 2013

movies

     Today I woke up at 6.20.Then I took a bath and ate cereal for breakfast.We watched movie named "Live of Pi"in the morning and then we went to Gene's school to watched the movie that students in that school made it.It was very fun.It sang and danced all the movie I think.I saw Bangban and my cousin Kendle.When we finished I saw Jacob too.He was eating so he said hi to me and then I walked on the bus to go to my school.It had snow storm today .They were lots of snow and rains.When I went back, I was very hungry .After we finished watching.We went back to our school to ate lunch.I had sausages,milk and donut that my mom bought it for me.It was very delicious.Then I go watched basketball game.Then I played game with Olivia and went back home.I was very hungry today so I ate mama .IT WAS MY LAST CUP.Then I watched Doraemon and ate chicken and chips again for supper.Now I am bloging and after this I think I will watch movies and then sleep .

No comments:

Post a Comment