Sunday, April 28, 2013

already used all tears that I prepared before

  Today I woke up at 6.20.because we have to go to church together for the last time...I ate cereal ,the last meal in my house,I ate more than everyday.I think Brylee cried but she did not want me to know.Today I sat between mom and dad at church.Dad played with me .He was very kind same as my dad in Thailand .I think a lot of the things that I do with my family and want to cry that time but I promised my mom and dad already for not cry so I cant.When we finished we get to the bus for took me to teacher George .I took pictures with Justus,Jacob and Noah.I did not want to cry because if I cry I think my mom and Brylee will cry too so I try not to...Before they go,my mom gave me something and she said that you opened it when you sad.Then she gone.I go into the house.I saw Pokpong,Inn and Bangpan.I was very sad and very want to cry that time so I opened the things that my mom gave me.It was bracelet and cards.I read it then I cried a lot.Bangpan was with me too.She said I am gonna be ok.I think that time I want to ran after your van to the house and stay with you again but I cant.Then I wear that bracelet and I thunk I will wear it forever...I miss you Kupskys.Then when everyone were all come.We got to the bus and drove to Chicaco.Today I was very hungry cause we did not eat lunch and then we were at the hotel.We played a lot and ate a lot.We ate chicken and pizza for supper but when me,Bangpan,May and Jinny .It was very fun.Then I took pictures with Bangpan and others...I was very tired.I took a bath already and then I will talked to my friends and then I will go to bed.Miss you...●3●Sarah,Tim,Justus,Brylee Kupsky and Jacob and Noah...







2 comments:

  1. Sai, I think u did a great job not crying. I am so glad you enjoyed your bracelet. I wanted to turn the van around and come get you also. We will miss you, Brylee took that candy to school today to give to your friends..LOL...I also wore your slippers outside yesterday...55555

    ReplyDelete
  2. 555555I wear your slippers in my house too.I love it.I want to return plane to u also5555but I cant see u again if I cannn●3●

    ReplyDelete