Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Kitcat

  Today I woke up at 6.20.I ate breakfast and go to school at 7.20.We we nt to movies room to waited for study.I played with Olivia.Then when it was time to go stidy.Everybody go to ford to the teacher but I did not have to.We learned science,math,art,socail and gym.I got 18 points inMath.I ate meatloaf with ketchup for lunch.It was good .Then I went to see Brylee played basketball.She was very good.Then I go home .My dogs came with my mom too.I taught this school have lots of homework.Today I done math and my report already.I took a bath and then my cat came out so I took a picture of her.It was very hard for me because she was bite me when I try to took a picture of her.So this is my first picture for me and my cat.Conglatulations!!!

4 comments:

  1. She likes to bite everyone, even me. Congratulations on your picture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 555thank you.I was very glad too.I do not think she will not bite me!

      Delete
  2. I do really like this photo of you and the cat. You looks so pretty and cute ka.

    ReplyDelete