Thursday, April 25, 2013

Miss all of youuu.....

    Today we can woke up on time!!Yeahhhhhh.We woke up at 6.20.Then I get dress and ate cereal for breakfast.I go to school and then gave my friends presents.They thanked me very much .Today I talked a lot so my friends told me that I am crazy5555.I read Thai comics for.everyone too.They were very shocked because I read very fast.I gave girls bracelet and key ring and I gave boys 2 key rings because I think boy will not wear my bracelet555.Today I had math test too.It was very hard.I can not do it.£^£.After this we played kick ball.I was sucks5555but that is ok because my friends were so good so we won.I had hamburger for lunch.Today someone bring snake to school too.I was very scared .Then I go home.I ate hamburger,hot dog and chips for supper.It was very good.Noah made it(not mom)$_$Then I go shopping with Noah and my mom.I bought lots of Thai food and seaweed.Noah bought me coffee at stabucks.He paid it for me too.He was very kind.It was too big but it was very delicious.It was my first time to drink coffee so it was very strong.I think tonight I wont be sleep$^$ and I dont want to wake because tomorrow is my last day to go to school.I will be very sad...Goodnight..*£*

No comments:

Post a Comment