Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Teacher come!!

   Today I woke up at 6.20.same as everyday .Then I took a bath,wash my hair and ate cereal for breakfast.To day we must go to the church .Then we learnt math and then they practise how to escape fire drill.We must go outside even though I did not wear any sweat shirt.It was very cold.Then we ate rice and chicken for lunch.I sit by Gam too.The rice was not very good .Then I go to watch basketball with my friends .It was very fun today because Keegan can choose so everybody called his name all the game.Today have science class.Teacher have game for us to play.I sit by Olivia ,Grace and Mady.They helped me very much so I win and teacher gave me a candy.Today it had typing class.I must type the things that teacher said.It was not very hard.Then I worked with my report a little bit then we had art class.It was very hard .I draw the buildings and sky.It was not very good I think5555.Then we go home.Today teacher came to my house.He took a picture of me and then I ate dinner.I talked to p.pesh very much and I will go to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment