Thursday, April 11, 2013

Jacobbb!!

   Today I woke up at 6.20. I took a bath and ate cereal for breakfast.Today at school have games .I must joy but could not played it so I stand and watched them.It was very fun and my freinds were very kind.She taught me to play it but I could not understand it.Today I had math class.I did not get any wrong in homework .Science class today have grade 5 to study with us.A boy named Jacob sat by me.He learnt with me but at the end of the class he gave me his paper that he drew a picture of a girl and his name.I thanked him for it and go to eat lunch.I had chicken burger.It was very good.Then we had social class.Teachers gave homeworks to us but I must not do it because teacher said that it was too hard for me.I played games with Grace because she has done her homework already.In gym class ,we watched basketball game.I did not watched it because I talked to Rainbow and Olivia.They were very funny.Then I go home at 3.30.We ate fish for dinner and bananas.I did my homeworks already and took a bath so When I finished this block I think I will watch T.V.and go to sleep with Brylee.

No comments:

Post a Comment