Sunday, April 14, 2013

Stinkkkkyyyyy●3●

   Today I woke up at 9.30. because I was very tired.Last night at Jeorge wedding.First I taught that I must not dance but then my dad carry me to dance with him and my mom.After that I dance with with Gam,May and others all the party.It was very fun.We left home at 22.30.I washed my hair and took a bath but it was very late and I was very tired so I go to bed.Today we went to church at 10.30 because there was not anybody who woke up early to go to the church at 8.00.When we finished we left home and then I ,my dad ,Justus and Brylee go to buy some donuts and walked the dog.I ate white creme donut.It was very delicious but it was too sweet so I gave some creme for Brylee.Then I watched the movies and listened to the music.Today It was very fantastic day!!because my father farted in front of me about 8 times!!!Ohhhh god!!!It was very stinky.Then we ate chicken and some rice.After we finished eating.We took a picture together.Today was very fun and now I think I was very enjoy to stay in this house!I will prepare the things for school tomorrow ,took a bath and then I will go to bed.Sweet dream*^*






2 comments:

  1. I am glad you are enjoying your stay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you are the one that make me enjoying this trip too.Thank you very much mom.

      Delete