Thursday, April 4, 2013

Funny day

    Today I woke up at 8.30 . and played phone until9.00. and then I took a bath and ate cereal.Then mom came and  Kendal kaden came too.We played games together .It was very fun .They ate magarone cheese for lunch and I ate mama.Then we went to jump on the trampoline.First it was very fun but at the end Kendle falled down the trampoline.It was very hurt and she cried a lot so their mother took them home.I and Brylee waited to go practise basketball.Them mom drove us to school.Our dogs came too.They were very excited.Then I and mom went home to let the dogs in the house and then we went to school because of Nova and then we went to Kendle and Kedan house to waited but she went to take her furnitures.I waited with Nova until 5.00. and then we went home.It was very funny because there were only 3 seats left because there was a furniture in front of the car so I sat in the middle of the car and Nova sat on Jacons leg and Justus sat beside me.It was very fun because Jacob mutter all the way home that Nova was very heavy.Then when we went home.They played basketball together and I watched .It was very good game.I love this day!!

3 comments:

  1. The best part was when Noah passed gas on Jacobs leg and you laughed so hard...Glad you had a good day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ,I think so.Very fantastic day to sounded.5555555 Do you remember that.I sounded it!!!55555

      Delete
  2. Sai laugh because she was jealous. She wants some gas too! Haha

    ReplyDelete