Saturday, April 20, 2013

Postcards

   Today I did not have school but I woke up as similar as I had school.I woke up at 6.20. because I had very bad dream last night.I dream that I can not go home and my mom cry a lot and then I woke up.I ate eggs ,bacons,donut ,blackberries and some milk.I was very full.I talked to Jane today too.She came here last year.She was very friendly.I talked to her about 10 minutes and then I prepare to go.Today I went to buy the cards to invites my friends to come to my party this friday.I went shopping with Brylee and dad.I bought some snacks for school too.I bought the postcards and when I left home,I made every cards by myself.


Today I had new dog.It was white big dog.Someone deposit it with us until tomorrow.It was very cute.I love it very much.Then we ate Turkey and corn for supper.It was very delicious After we finished eating ,we go to the church.I saw Jean and Larson's family too.Then I talked to my friend by Line.Then I go upstairs to watched movies and writing this blog.After this I will watch this movie until the end and then I will go to bed early because tomorrow I have to go watching basketball games with my friends.I was very very excited.I like to watch it very much.Goodnight^*^

No comments:

Post a Comment