Monday, April 15, 2013

nice weather!!

   Today I woke up at 6.20.I have to go to school so I got dress and ate cereal for breakfast.Then my mom took me and Brylee to school.I learnt math ,bible history ,science and writing.It was very fun today because I taught my freind to see their hand writing that there were life line,heath line and brain line.It was very fun.They trust me!!5555It was very nice weather today.It was not cold and the sun is out so we must go to play outside.I played ball with Mady and Olivia.It was very fun too.I ate egg for lunch.It was very terrible.I hate it.Then we go home at 3.30.we had hot dog for dinner.It wa


s very delicious .I think I was very tired .After I finished this blog ,I think I will took a bath and go to bed early today.

No comments:

Post a Comment