Monday, April 8, 2013

second school day!

   Today I woke up very early because I have school and Patt came to my house to took a video.I woke up at 6.15. and that I was very sleepy.Patty was already come when I go upstairs.She liked my dogs very much.I do the normally the same things.I went to school.Teacher gave me some books to study.It was very fun day.Most of them I could not understand it but that was ok.My freinds were very nice.I teached them to speak Thailand.It was very funny.They could not speak it correctly.I had gym class too.It was very cool.We played basketball together.Math was very easy to me.In Thailand I was not good at math but in this class I was good.It was very fun day and the teachers were very kind too.I loves school.

2 comments:

  1. Is the school over there is more preferable to you than that in Thailand?

    ReplyDelete