Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Drawing day

  Today I and Brylee woke up very late again.I was very shock.I do not know why we were not get up on time.I went to school with my mom ,Jacob,Brylee and Noah.Today I had keyboarding class.It was the first and the last class that I learn because other class I draw pictures and read books.Before we go home I draw pictures of boys in class.That was so funny.My friends asked me to draw everyone and show him tomorrow.I ate eggs and noodles for supper.It was very delicious .Then I go downstairs to draw pictures with Brylee and learn math because tomorrow we will have test.Today my mom and dad took a shower of Titon,my dog, too because he was very dirty.He was very stink5555.My mom told me what to do when I am in Chicaco next week so I go downstairs again to pack my bag for Chicaco.Then I will took a bath and go to bed.





No comments:

Post a Comment