Sunday, April 7, 2013

missing you spencer●3●

  Today I woke up at 7.30. because Jinny woke me up.She wanted to washed her head so she must woke up early.I waited for Jinny to finished took a bath.When I waited,I played with spencer,Jinny's dog,it was very cute and very small too.Then when Jinny finished I go to took a bath.Then we ride bicycle.There was 2 bicycles.One is small and one is big .Jinny took a small one so I must took a big one.It was very hard to ride because if compared to me,I must be very small.Then we ride about 5 minutes and Jinny asked to go home because it was very cold.We ate cereal.Mr.Walsh picked it for us.He was very kind.Then when we finished eating ,we played games and I wanted to watched movies.Jinny's house had cinema room too.It was very cool but Jinny could not open the movies so we called Connor for some help.We watched movie named"The Incredible"It was very fun.Then I taught that I wanted to see Brylee's played basketball so I called Mrs.Walsh but she was at walmart so I waited for her and then she came at 12.25. so I asked her to go home.Before I asked her to go home,I told my mom already.Then Jinny and Mrs.Walsh took me home.I thanked her very much and then we prepared to watched Brylee played basketball.It was very fun.Brylee was very good.Then we went home.I watched Brylee and the boys played basketball.It was very fun too.They were very enjoy this game.Everytime I watched this game,I was very happy.After this I prepared the things that I will use tomorrow for school.Tomorrow teacher Jeorge will come to my house and take video of me during school(so I must do the things that I did not do usually krikri)Now I am watching movies name batman and after this I will go to bed.

2 comments:

  1. Undoubtedly, you are a pretty girl . . . You know that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much.I am very shy now.5555

      Delete