Wednesday, March 27, 2013

the croods

        Yesterday at night ,we went to the cinema in Greenbay to watch movie.The movie name is The Croods.We watched it in 3d.It was very funny.It was about a family that loves to live in cave except their dauther that loves the sun then they see the new world by the corious of her and the advengers become.I was very excited to see this.Then we went home to sleep.I slept very late so today I woke up late too.In the morning teacher said that we must have 2 people to pick the trash in everyroom in the bin and we must draw lots to find that 2 people.Then everyone sat on the floor to wait but I,Jinny and Bangpan were woke up late so we were not finished.Then teacher said we must do that duty.After that we go to the cheese factorie.It was very big and the guite was very kind too. He gave us many cheese to taste.They were very wonderful.Then they shown us everything about his factory.When we were out to leave ,I bought a cheese hat and some keyrings .After that we went to Hongkong restaurant but it was not much delicious to me.We paid for our meal .Then we went to the cow farm.It was very big and smell very bad for me.We walked around the farm and look for their machines.Their cows were very big.When I were there I saw 2 children.One was a boy and one was a girl.The girl was very pretty but the man I did not have the words to explain him but that was ok.I dont mind very much about that.Then we went to the chicken farm.It had many chicken and Alpaca.Alpaca was very cute.I feed them by my hand and it was very stick.Then the woman asked me if I can knit she would gave me some Alpaca hair to knit a scaft and I told her that I can so she gave me some. We thanked them for the trip and then we went to the minimart to buy some food for our host meeting party.I and my friends bought some mama and then we got on the bus to go to the library to write a blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment