Saturday, March 30, 2013

nap day

    Yesterday  I watched the movies with Tim ,Justus and Brylee. It was very fun but I was very sleepy so I slept on the floor and then Tim told me to go to bed because it was very late and I was very sleepy.I woke up at 9.00.Then I had a bath and had breakfast with everyone in the house .After we finished eating we went to walmart with everyone except Justus and Tim.We went to walmart to buy some food.I bought 4 pens and toy.It was so cool.Then we went to Asein market.The vendor was Thai people.He saw me and he known that I was Thailand too so he talked to me with Thai language.He asked me that how long did I get to America and he told me that it was too cold for him to stay there.I bought 5 sardines fish and oishi.Then we went home to eat lunch .I had pizza ,mama and sadine too.Then I play just dance with Brylee and Justus and bwhen I finished I felt sleepy again so I go to bed and I woke up at 4.00.It was very long rest.I slept for 3 hours.Then I waited for dinner.I ate fried chicken.It was very delicious.Then I helped Brylee to colour easter eggs.It was very fun.I love it.I wrote some words on eggs.It was very cool.I had nev

er do this before.Then we cleaned up and now I watched movie with Brylee and writing this blog

1 comment: