Friday, March 29, 2013

Extreme

  Today it my first day to go to the Bethany school with my buddy,Brylee.It was very fun.Everybody was very friendly .I went to the library with my freinds and teacher in the morning.I read book about dogs and I played with my freinds too.They were very nice and they were very excited about my own house too.Then we went back to school and waited for lunch.We played ball with Brylee and her freinds .They were very cute.Teacher had a test but I did not do that because I don't know.After this I had fish sticks for lunch.It was very delicious.I gave Brylee a Thai candy fruit too but it was very spicy for her so she gave everyone to teat it and they were spicy for everyone too.I could not understand it because for me it was very sweet.When I finished eating,Brylee's freind teach me to put away my plate because I do not know where it is and Brylee washed the table.Then we went to watched movie.There was very fun and then I went to the church with my host .The sing was very tuneful.Then we went to buy some pizza.It has Thai pizza too.They smelled very good for me.Then we went to rent some movies to watch together tonight .I was very excited to go there .It was very big store.We rent about 6 movies.Then Tim drove me home and then I and Brylee have some pizza.Thai pizza was very good .I love it but I think it was not too spicy same as Thailand does and when I ate it my buddy's brother,Justis,sang a song too.I think it was ok.He danced very cool too.When I finished eating I and Brylee go to jump.It was very fun day for me and now we are watching movie together.■☆■and I do not afraid of their dogs anymore.They were very freindly and I love to played with themm●3●

1 comment:

  1. This is P Gam's dad Na ka. I had a chance to talk to your mom today. She told me that she didn't know how to give her comment on your blog. She always gets technical problem and could not key in any comment.

    By the way, I myself just had a chance to read your blogs. You are great doing your blog. Several details were spelled out. So, the people who read your blog could understand clearly what had happened over there. Keep blogging na ka. Your parents (including me) have followed and will follow your blogs surely.

    ReplyDelete